Quick Mexican Recipes
Simple and Quick Mexican Recipes
Quick Mexican recipes are a great way to spend more time with the family. If you’re one of the millions stressed out Americans you could probably use some quick Mexican recipes to ease the load. Quick Mexican recipes are filling and affordable, you can feed the whole family on budget every time. Have a taco night or burritos and movie, the possibilities are endless with quick Mexican recipes. Mexican food just delights the senses and soothes the soul, Mexican food is a comfort food. Keeping simple ingredients on hand like tortillas, beans, cheese, taco seasoning, vegetables and rice on hand allows you to always have quick Mexican recipes at your disposal. These items are affordable must haves around the kitchen when you need to make quick snacks and easy dinners. Quick Mexican dinners are affordable and filling. Fill stomachs without draining wallets with quick Mexican recipes you can make in 15 minutes or less. Serve quick Mexican recipes with your favorite sides like beans, rice and a fresh green salad with creamy cilantro dressing.
Best Quick Mexican Recipes
Some of the Mexican recipes are the ones that you can make from some basic Mexican ingredients you have around the kitchen. Most households should keep beans, rice, cheese and tortillas on hand for emergency quick Mexican recipes. With so many varieties of quick Mexican recipes to choose from like tacos, burritos, tostadas, roll-ups and enchiladas. A quick Mexican casserole is a great quick and simple Mexican recipe you can make with your friends and family. Serve Quick Mexican recipes for every occasion. Mexican recipes are so popular that you will find almost all households make some sort of Mexican food at some point during the week. Which quick Mexican recipes will you be incorporating into your dinner schedule?
Make Your Own List of Quick Mexican Recipes
You can make your own list of Mexican food by simply starting a list and adding to it as you think of things. Keep your list of Mexican food in the kitchen so you can get it out quickly.
Recipe: Quick Mexican Recipes Quesadillas
Summary: These quesadillas are packed with flavor and you can make them quick and easy!
Ingredients for Quick Mexican Recipes
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 1 1/3 C. shredded jack cheese or queso fresco
- 1/2 C. sliced beef or chicken
- 1-1/2 tsp Taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 small white onion
- 1/4 cup salsa (optional)
- 2 tsp. olive oil
Instructions for Quick Mexican Recipes
- In a large pan heat over a medium heat, heat the oil and add the onion, saute until clear and tender.
- Add your beef or chicken with the cumin, chile powder, and oregano.
- Add the remaining 1 tsp oil the pan.
- Place a tortilla in the warm pan over low heat
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup cheese on half the tortilla (so you can fold it over)
- Add 1/2 the meat mixture.
- Fold over and press down with spatuala, turning occassionaly until its reached
- Repeat with the rest
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 2
Culinary tradition: Mexican
Video for Quick Mexican Recipes
Recipe Binders for Mexican Food Recipes
Sign Up for the Recipe Publishing Network Newsletter
Every other week we bring you a total unique recipe from our group of talented food writes along with helpful cooking tips and an in-depth look at a topical food subject in our featured food article. We also review the sites in our network to help you get better acquainted with the many specialty food niches we cover. Click the button below to be taken to the RPN Blog sign up page. We never rent, sell or trade your personal information as we here at RPN understand it is a privilege to be able to contact you with our insight. Thanks for stopping by our lens and we hope you enjoy becoming a subscriber.
About the Author
Did You Miss Something? Go Back and Read Again!
- Simple and Quick Mexican Recipes
- Best Quick Mexican Recipes
- Make Your Own List of Quick Mexican Recipes
- Recipe: Quick Mexican Recipes Quesadillas
- Video for Quick Mexican Recipes
- Recipe Binders for Mexican Food Recipes
- Avery Binders Technical Information:
- Sign Up for the Recipe Publishing Network Newsletter
- About the Author
- Related posts: