Quick and Easy Grilled Potatoes Recipe
Perfect Side Dish for BBQ
Easy Grilled Potatoes Recipe
Here is the perfect side dish recipe for your upcoming 4th of July backyard barbecue. Grilled potatoes is a perfect side dish to serve at any back yard BBQ party. Quick and easy to prepare and they don’t cost a ton of money. Plus potatoes are a great compliment to just about any type of meat that most cooks like to grill.
You will find this recipe for grilled potatoes to be one of the quickest side dish recipes to put together.
This quick and easy grilled potatoes recipe is the perfect compliment to grilled burgers, hotdogs, steaks, and even pork chops.
Grill Potatoes Recipe Cooking Information:
Prep Time:5 Min
Cook Time:22 Min
Ready In: 27 Min
Grilled Potatoes Recipe Ingredients
- 2 large russet potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Grilled Potatoes Recipe Directions
- Start by poking holes in each potato with a fork.
- Place potatoes in microwave for 5 minutes cooking time.
- Check about halfway through, and turn potatoes over for even cooking.
- Slice each potato in half the long way and cook potatoes another 2 minutes on high power.
- Preheat a grill for medium heat.
- Brush the potato tops with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook on prepared grill for 15 to 20 minutes, turning once.
How to Make Grilled Potatoes
Photos of Grilled Potatoes
Fun 4th of July Gifts for the Family
About the Author
Did You Miss Something? Go Back and Read Again!