Mexican Vegetarian Recipes
Easy Mexican Vegetarian Recipes
Mexican vegetarian recipes are the perfect recipes to make for your friends and family. They make wonderful party appetizers for any occasion. Super Bowl parties wouldn’t be complete without Mexican food. Why not serve up these Mexican vegetarian recipes for all to enjoy? When you serve easy vegetarian Mexican food like quesadillas, enchiladas and tacos you are making recipes that everyone enjoys and vegetarians can eat. Let there be peace between the carnivores and herbivores with tasty Mexican vegetarian recipes.
Simple homemade Mexican recipes that don’t have meat are easy to make and a treat for everyone. These quick to make snacks make excellent appetizers or a main dish. Serving up some fast and easy Mexican vegetarian recipes is a great way to save time and money. Mexican recipes are affordable and always filling. You don’t have to worry about feeding a crowd when you have Mexican recipes to make.
Best Mexican Vegetarian Recipes
By serving up some simple vegetarian recipes like Mexican food you are serving something universal that everyone can enjoy. No worries about separating vegetarian dishes from non-vegetarian dishes when it comes to Mexican vegetarian recipes everyone wins. You would never even know someone was serving a vegetarian recipe with Mexican food. It’s the perfect disguise for your parties and showers.
Mexican recipes are always affordable to make when you keep it simple. The most expensive part of any recipe is probably the meat. When you serve Mexican vegetarian recipes you’re bringing down the cost of your dish substantially. Serving vegetables and tofu in place of meats can also be an inexpensive alternative to meat dishes. With so many Mexican vegetarian recipes to choose from you will love how much time and money you save.
Serve all your favorite side dishes with these Mexican vegetarian recipes. Spanish rice, refried beans and green salads tastes great with these vegetarian dishes. Serve your favorite salsas like tomato, peach-mango and chipotle. There are so many Spanish favorites available to top your Mexican vegetarian recipes that you will never run out of options. Enjoy the satisfying taste of this simple and quick to make Mexican dish. Friends and family will adore you famous Mexican vegetarian recipes.
Squash and Zucchini Burritos Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 zucchini, shredded
- 1 large yellow squash, shredded
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup green salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package Mexican style shredded cheese blend, divided
- 6 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) package Mexican style shredded cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a 9×12-inch baking dish.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat, and cook the onion and garlic until the onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in the zucchini, yellow squash, and red bell pepper.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until the zucchini and squash are tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in the black beans, green salsa, cumin, and cayenne pepper.
- Cook and stir the filling until it thickens, 5 to 8 more minutes.
- Divide one of the packages of Mexican-style cheese among the tortillas. Spoon zucchini-squash filling into each tortilla, over the cheese, in a line down the center.
- Roll up the tortillas, and place them into the prepared baking dish with the seam sides down.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is melted and the tortillas are heated through, about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the other package of shredded cheese over the tortillas before serving.
Mexican Vegetarian Recipe Cooking Video
Make Your Own Binder Full of Mexican Food Recipes
You can make your own list of Mexican food by printing recipes and adding to it to any of these recipe binders. Keep your binder of Mexican food in the kitchen so you can get it out quickly.
Recipe Binders for Mexican Food Recipes
Sign Up for the Recipe Publishing Network Newsletter
If mouthwatering Mexican meals are something you are interested in, perhaps you will enjoy the Recipe Publishing Network newsletter. Our twice-a-month newsletter covers many kinds of cooking and recipe ideas, from all the RPN sites. Each newsletter has a different theme, to inspire and interest you, and perhaps to teach you something new about food or cooking. The newsletter contains cooking tips and tricks, as well as a completely unique recipe not found on any of our websites. Please click the button below to be taken to the RPN Blog signup page. We never rent, sell or trade your personal information, as we here at RPN understand it is a privilege to be able to contact you with our insight.
About the Author
Did You Miss Something? Go Back and Read Again!
- Easy Mexican Vegetarian Recipes
- Best Mexican Vegetarian Recipes
- Squash and Zucchini Burritos Recipe
- Mexican Vegetarian Recipe Cooking Video
- Make Your Own Binder Full of Mexican Food Recipes
- Recipe Binders for Mexican Food Recipes
- Avery Binders Technical Information:
- Sign Up for the Recipe Publishing Network Newsletter
- About the Author
- Related posts: