Mexican Tamale Pie Recipe
A Filling Mexican Tamale Pie Recipe
When you’re in the mood for a flavorful and filling dinner you have no where better to turn than a Mexican Tamale Pie Recipe. The blend of sweet and spicy in this Mexican Tamale Pie Recipe will have your family feeling satisfied. What makes a Mexican Tamale Pie Recipe so unique is the blend of sweet corn bread with a savory meat mixture. Mexican Tamale Pie Recipe screams comfort food and its great for those cold nights when you’re all just sitting around the table enjoying one anther’s company.
Mexican comfort food is just what you get when you make a tamale pie. Recipes like these are great for filling up stomachs without draining wallets. You can make affordable Mexican recipes like this one for tamale pie and stay on budget. Mexican Tamale Pie is always a treat when company comes over because you can feed larger numbers on a budget.
Delicious Mexican Tamale Pie Recipe
Mexican food is always an affordable and appetizing option for any dinner menu. Making this Mexican Tamale Pie Recipe will leave the whole house smelling like your favorite Mexican restaurant. No glade candle could even come close to the somewhat senses teasing aroma of this Mexican Tamale Pie Recipe. Why not have yourself a Mexican movie night with the family or try mixing up some quick and easy Mexican desserts to go with this full flavored dish. Serve this Mexican tamale pie recipe with your favorite side dishes and some warm tortillas. A Mexican tamale pie recipe has all the authenticity of Mexican in a one pan dish.
Easy Mexican Recipes start with fresh Mexican ingredients and spices that compliment your meal. When you know how to blend your flavors and make recipes like this one for Mexican tamale pie you will never run out of ideas for dinner when company comes over. Everyone always raves over this Mexican tamale pie recipe and they don’t realize how quick and simple it is to make. If you want a filling dinner for the whole family you incorporate this Mexican tamale pie recipe into your dinner routine.
Recipe: Mexican Tamale Pie Recipe
Summary: This is a Mexican Tamale Pie Recipe that is fairly simple to make and bake. Using Jiffy Corn Bread mix you too can make this Mexican tamale pie recipe.
Ingredients for Mexican Tamale Pie Recipe
Instructions for Mexican Tamale Pie Recipe
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees
- Lightly grease a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Place a large pan over medium heat, and add the beef and peppers, breaking up the meat into smaller pieces.
- Once the meat is in small pieces, add the salsa, salt, chipotle, and oregano.
- Cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Break up any larger pieces of beef as it simmers.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Skim any residual fat that comes to the surface.
- Mix up one of the boxes of Jiffy according to directions, and spread evenly in the bottom of the dish.
- Top with the corn, and then half the cheese.
- Spoon over the beef mixture evenly, and pressing down lightly.
- Mix up the other box of Jiffy and fold in the remaining cheese.
- Spread evenly over the top, leaving a small space (1/2-inch) around the edges.
- Place the casserole dish on a baking sheet pan in case of dripping.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Allow to rest for 15 minutes before serving.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 1 hour(s)
Number of servings (yield): 8
Mexican Tamale Pie Recipe Video
More Easy Mexican One Dish Recipes
Leftover Chicken Enchilada Recipe When making a chicken in our home, there’s always leftovers and that’s when I like to bust out with this leftover chicken enchilada recipe. This chicken enchilada recipe also works with leftover turkey or ground beef as well. A chicken enchilada recipe is a Mexican comfort food …
The majority of Mexican recipes are easy. Almost all easy Mexican recipes consist of 5 staple ingredients; tortilla, meat, beans, cheese and vegetables. Whether its tostada recipes, taco recipes, burrito recipes, enchilala recipes, chimichanga recipes or any other easy Mexican recipes; those 5 ingredients are usually in it. Putting together …
A Filling Mexican Casserole Recipe Making a simple Mexican casserole recipe for dinner can be an affordable and filling option. Most families have some sort of Mexican food dinner night in their household. The reason being that Mexican food is easy and budget friendly for the most part. Making a Mexican …
Easy Mexican Cornbread Casserole Recipe There’s nothing more comforting than Mexican casserole recipes. Mexican casserole recipes are filling on the tummy but not draining on the wallet. Most Mexican recipes are made from the same basic, affordable ingredients. Having Mexican casserole recipes on hand for potlucks, parties and dinner is just …
Pictures of Mexican Tamale Pie Recipe
Sign Up for the Recipe Publishing Network Newsletter
Every other week we bring you a total unique recipe from our group of talented food writes along with helpful cooking tips and an in-depth look at a topical food subject in our featured food article. We also review the sites in our network to help you get better acquainted with the many specialty food niches we cover. Click the button below to be taken to the RPN Blog sign up page. We never rent, sell or trade your personal information as we here at RPN understand it is a privilege to be able to contact you with our insight. Thanks for stopping by our lens and we hope you enjoy becoming a subscriber.
About the Author
Did You Miss Something? Go Back and Read Again!
- A Filling Mexican Tamale Pie Recipe
- Delicious Mexican Tamale Pie Recipe
- Recipe: Mexican Tamale Pie Recipe
- Ingredients for Mexican Tamale Pie Recipe
- Instructions for Mexican Tamale Pie Recipe
- Mexican Tamale Pie Recipe Video
- More Easy Mexican One Dish Recipes
- Pictures of Mexican Tamale Pie Recipe
- Sign Up for the Recipe Publishing Network Newsletter
- About the Author
- Related posts: