Mexican Sweet Bread Recipes
Easy Mexican Sweet Bread Recipes
There is nothing more comforting than making your very own Mexican sweet bread recipes. Mexican sweet bread recipes leave the whole house smelling like an Authentic Mexican Panaderia. Baking Mexican sweet bread recipes with the family is a tradition in many Mexican American homes around the country.
Mexican sweet bread recipes are so sweet and fluffy and are great for a snack, dessert or with coffee in the morning for breakfast. Serve your Mexican sweet bread recipes at brunch or a potluck; Mexican sweet bread recipes make great basket stuffers during the holidays. Mexican recipes have become a tradition in many homes because of the sweet and savory flavors, try making Mexican sweet bread recipes.
Sweet breads are a great snack and comfort food. If you love sweet carbs and pastries (who doesn’t?) then you will love this recipe for Mexican sweet bread. Mexican breads and pastries are so delicious and filling. You can make these little pastries, cakes and cookies quickly and simple just with right recipes. Add this recipe to your recipe box and start baking these Mexican treats.
Best Mexican Sweet Bread Recipes
Do you enjoy baking Mexican sweet bread recipes with your kids or grand kids? Keep traditions going with these Mexican sweet bread recipes for the whole family. You can bake Mexican sweet bread recipes for any occasion. With Christmas coming why now bake some Mexican sweet bread recipes for company. Having Mexican sweet bread recipes on hand makes baking easy and fun.
What is the best Mexican sweet bread recipes in your opinion? Share your thoughts here in the comment section below. We love Mexican sweet bread recipes and would love to know your favorites! Have the whole smelling like an authentic Mexican Food Panaderia when you make these Mexican sweet bread recipes.
Mexican Sweet Bread Recipes
• 1 package active dry yeast
• 1/2 cup lukewarm water
• 1/2 cup granulated sugar plus
• 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 3 1/2 cups flour, divided
• 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
• 2 eggs, beaten
Ingredients for Mexican Sweet Bread Recipes: Pan Dulce Topping
• 1/2 cup granulated sugar
• 1/4 cup vegetable shortening
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1 egg yolk
• 2/3 cup flour
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Mix together yeast, water, 1 tablespoon sugar and salt. Mix together until the yeast is well mixed and bubbles.
3. Next, add 1 3/4 cups flour and beat together.
4. Cover and leave in a warm place so dough can rise, about 45 to 50 minutes.
5. Beat together shortening and remaining 1/2 cup sugar until light and fluffy and then add the eggs.
6. Add shortening mixture to dough with remaining flour and beat together well.
7. Dough maybe somewhat soft, that’s ok.
8. Cover again, place in a warm place and let rise another 50 minutes.
9. Place dough out on to a floured cutting board.
10. Divide dough into 12 equal size pieces and form each piece into a round ball about 4″.
11. Place buns on greased baking sheet.
12. Spread topping on each bun. (see topping directions)
13. Cover and let rise until doubled in bulk, about 50 to 60 minutes.
14. Bake buns for about 15 minutes or until edges are golden.
Directions for Mexican Sweet Bread Recipes:
1. In a mixing bowl, cream the sugar, shortening, salt and cinnamon together.
2. Add egg yolk and flour and it will get crumbly.
Pictures of Mexican Sweet Bread Recipes
Mexican Sweet Bread Recipe Videos
Top Cookbooks for Home Chefs
Sign Up for the Recipe Publishing Network Newsletter
Check Out Another Post On Webnuggetz
Did You Miss Something? Go Back and Read Again!