Leprechaun on a Shelf
A Leprechaun That Hides His Gold and Himself!
You have all heard of Elf on A Shelf, the mischeivous little guy that hides all around your house at Christmas time. Well, the leprechauns have decided to get in on the action, only they are even more fun! Instead of just hiding your leprechaun, you can also hide their pots of gold.
Have great fun with your kids this St. Patrick’s Day. Find fun spots to hide your leprechaun, and make little pots of gold and hide them too! Your kids will have a great time looking for the leprechaun and also looking for his treasure pots and the treat they find when they see the gold is really chocolate!
Make your St. Patrick’s Day more fun than Christmas and Easter combined! Get your Leprechaun and pots of gold today and start planning the fun!
Leprechaun on a Shelf
Why Should Elves Have All The Fun?
This little charmer is 3.5 inches tall and is hand painted. He is perfect for sneaking around the house and ending up in the least likely places. He can also hide pots of gold that can end up anywhere in your house. Have fun with your kids this Saint Patrick’s Day!
How to Play Leprchaun on a Shelf
You Can Play It Many Different Ways
1. Leprechaun Only – Hide your Leprechaun in a different place every night and let your kids find him in the morning.
2. Leprechaun and Pot of Gold Together – Hide your Leprechaun and the pot of gold together and let your kids look for him. Whoever finds him first, gets the pot of gold.
3. Leprechaun and Pot of Gold Separately – Hide your Leprechaun and the pot of gold in different places. Whoever finds the pot of gold, keeps it. Whoever finds the Leprechaun gets a handful of chocolates or some other prize.
4. Leprechaun and several Pots of Gold – Hide your Leprechaun and a pot of gold for each child and let them search, each child stops searching when he finds a pot of gold. The one that finds the Leprechaun gets a prize.
5. Instead of putting chocolate coins in the pots, you can put real coins (pennies, nickels, etc.) in them.
Other Leprchaun Dolls
Lucky Leprechaun 8Plush Leprechaun Stuffed Lucky Irish Decor Green Shamrock Top Hat Counter Table Top Home Accent Decoration St Patrick’s Day GiftIrish Leprechaun Bouncie on Spring (H6 in) – collect the whole family!Annalee – 5in Leprechaun Elf
More Fun Stuff to Put in your Pots of Gold
Chocolate and More Chocolate!
Green Solid Milk Chocolate Hearts (1/2 Lb – 30 Pcs)Shamrocks Green Foil Wrapped Chocolates 1 PoundHershey’s Green Foil Wrapped Milk Chocolate Kisses Green Hersheys Kisses 5 Pound BagFort Knox Metallic Foiled Milk Chocolate Seafoam Green Large Coins in 1 Lb. Mesh Bag
Prizes for the Leprechaun on a Shelf Game
These are cute prizes that you can give the child that finds the Leprechaun. There is something for everyone, hats, candy, stuffed toys and more!
Green Derby Child Hat – One-SizeGreen Solid Milk Chocolate Cigars Gift Box (24 Pcs)Beverly Hills Teddy Bear Co. St. Patrick’s Day Bear with RainbowLeprechaun Plush BearRed Bird: ~5Happy St Patricks Day Saint Patty’s Irish Teddy Bear
That’s What Leprechauns Do
A Great Book for Kids!
What do leprechauns do? Ari, Boo and Col will show you! They bury a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, of course. But as Mrs. Bally Bunion’s ox, Miss Maude Murphy’s hen, and Old Jamie soon find out, they can’t resist having a little fun along the way. For, besides burying pots of gold, mischief is what leprechauns do!
From this cute book comes a lively fun tale that’s perfect for mischief makers of all ages!