How to Post WebNuggetz
Creating a New Post
Welcome to WebNuggetz! Are you ready to stake your claim in these hills?
Before starting a New Post for the first time on WebNuggetz; be sure that you have entered your Google Adsense AD.
1. Go to the Dashboard at the top of the screen. A drop down list will appear and you will select “New Post“
2. The visual editor will open and you can begin creating your Nuggetz. Hover over the different editor buttons at the top, notice that they are very similar to ones in a word processor.
3. Begin with a Title and choose your “Permalink” (which is just your URL). TIP: The title and the URL should contain your key topic or niche. This helps Google rank you according to topic relevance.
URL’s ARE EDITABLE here at WebNuggetz.com (yea we love that feature too!)
4. Once you have selected a Title and Permalink; you may begin typing your article.
5. When typing out your article, recipe, or poem, be creative, change colors and fonts, add links and pictures. Make your Nuggetz sparkle. There is also the option to edit the HTML or add your own; click the “HTML” tab next to the “Visual” tab in the top right hand part of the editor.
Inserting a Feature Image (this the one featured on the categories page and home page)
6. There are two different types of images here in the editor. The first type, will be your featured image, that’s the best one that features on the front page once you’ve published. The second type are random images throughout your post, you can have as many of these as you want, but only one featured image.
To insert a featured image select “Add Media” button on your post edit toolbar. Upload an image and set it to featured image.
7. Once your image is inserted you can put it anywhere on the page. To resize your image; just grab the sides and drag it to desired size.
Inserting Images (just random images throughout your post)
10. To insert images throughout your Nuggetz post, just follow the same steps, but do NOT click the “Use as featured image” option.
11. Add a Category or multiple categories on the right hand side of the screen just by checking the box of the most relevant to your niche or topic.
12. Adding Tags is simple, they are located directly under the categories. Separate your tags with commas or enter one at a time.
11. Once you have all your text completed, you may preview your post by selecting the “Preview” button in the upper right corner of the post screen. A preview of what your post looks like will open in a separate screen. When you are done viewing your preview, just close that screen and you will return to the editor where you can make adjustment or “Publish“.