The Best Hamburger Sliders Recipe
Best Hamburger Slider Recipe
You have seen the popular Slider Burgers on shows like Hells Kitchen with Gordon Ramsey. Here is a recipe for hamburger sliders that will blow you away. Very quick and easy to fix, these hamburger sliders will fill your tummy with cheesy hamburger goodness.
This Fast Hamburger Sliders Recipe is perfect for a quick lunch time meal! Try it for dinner or just as a snack, sliders are great anytime you are hungry. Just follow my fast and easy hamburger sliders recipe directions below to make this great dinner or lunch time meal. You will find an easy to follow cooking video below as well. I hope you and your family enjoy this hamburger sliders recipe.
Hamburger Slider Recipe Ingredients
- 8 Sister Schubert’s Dinner Yeast Rolls, split
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 8 slices American or Swiss cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Directions for Hamburger Slider Recipe
- Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees. Next you bake the rolls according to directions on the package.
- Prepare grill to high heat. Make 8 three inch beef patties, salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill beef patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Place a slice of cheese on each patty during the last minute of grilling.
Get Ready To Eat
- Arrange the bottoms of the rolls on your plate. Place a hamburger slider on each roll and add onion slices. Cover with tops of rolls. Serve.
Hamburger Slider Recipe Nutritional Information
Amount Per Serving
Calories: 364 Total Fat: 21.1g Cholesterol: 71mg
If you enjoyed making this hamburger sliders recipe, please feel free to leave a comment below. Please no links or spam though, all links are moderated.
Are you going to make Hamburger Sliders?
Here are photos of finished Hamburger Sliders
Check Out Another Post On Webnuggetz
Did You Miss Something? Go Back and Read Again!