Easy Cookie Recipes
Quick & Easy Cookie Recipes
Looking for easy cookie recipes? Cookies are the perfect after school snack for your youngsters. Cookies are quick and easy to bake following these quick and easy cookie recipes below. Including easy to follow cooking videos, plus all the cooking and nutrition information you need to determine if this easy cookie recipes is worth making!
Cookies for Holiday Treats
No holiday gathering is complete without a big plate full of delicious tasting fresh out of the oven cookies! If you are planning a holiday party, these holiday cookie recipes are exactly what you need to feed your hungry party guests!
Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water.
- Add to batter along with salt.
- Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.
Cooking and Nutrition Information
Makes: 24 Cookies
Total Fat: 12.4g
Video for Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Sign Up for the Recipe Publishing Network Newsletter
Every other week we bring you a total unique recipe from our group of talented food writes along with helpful cooking tips and an in-depth look at a topical food subject in our featured food article. We also review the sites in our network to help you get better acquainted with the many specialty food niches we cover. Click the button below to be taken to the RPN Blog sign up page. We never rent, sell or trade your personal information as we here at RPN understand it is a privilege to be able to contact you with our insight. Thanks for stopping by our lens and we hope you enjoy becoming a subscriber.
About the Author
Did You Miss Something? Go Back and Read Again!