Ideas for Cupcake Recipes
Baking cupcake recipes with young children can be great quality time. Cupcakes recipes are loved by everyone; this fun little food has been the sweet star at many birthday parties. Cupcake Recipes went from being a household and party treat to a Wedding Dazzler! Cupcakes recipes are now being used for wedding cakes too.
Cupcakes are versatile little cakes that can be decorated for any occasion; potlucks, picnics, bakes sales, birthdays, Halloween, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, and so much more. Cupcake recipes are as limited as your imagination.
• Sports – basketballs, baseballs, any balls, all are the perfect shape
• Cartoon Characters – Blues Clues paw print or Sponge Bob toppers
• Flowers – Little girls parties, baby showers and Mothers Day
• Weddings – Cupcake tier filled with cupcakes matching the wedding colors.
• Valentines Day – Red velvet cupcake recipes are the perfect expression of love.
• Halloween – The only time its okay to eat eyeballs, spiders or witches hats.
• 4th of July – Red, White and Blue icing and batter! Add a flag or even a sparkler on top.
• Thanksgiving – Gobble, Gobble some Turkey themed cupcakes.
• Christmas – Red and Green festive designs, Christmas trees or Angel toppers.
Videos for Cupcake Recipes and Theme Ideas
Sports Themed Cupcake Recipes
Ingredients for Vanilla Cupcake Recipes: Serves: 20-25 • 2 eggs • 2 cups flour • 1 cup milk • 3/4 cup sugar • 1/2 teaspoon salt • 2 teaspoons baking powder • 1/2 cup butter, softened • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions for Vanilla Cupcake Recipes: 1.PREHEAT oven to 375 degrees and line muffin tin with baking cups. 2. Cream the butter and sugar until whipped and fluffy. 3. With an electric mixer, beat the eggs in one at a time until the whole mixture is light, fluffy and creamy. 4. In a small bowl, add flour,baking powder and salt and beat into butter sugar mixture 5. Add milk beat well 6. Stir in vanilla and beat well 4. Divide evenly among pans and bake for 20 minutes.
Chocolate Cupcake Recipes Ingredients: 1 box devil’s food cake mix 1 cup sour cream 3 eggs 1/4 cup milk 1/2 cup water 1/2 cup oil 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions for Chocolate Cupcake Recipes: 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 2. Whisk together eggs, sour cream, milk, water, oil and vanilla. 3. Add cake mix and stir until well blended. 4. Spoon into cupcake liners and 5. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Sign Up for the Recipe Publishing Network Newsletter
Every other week we bring you a total unique recipe from our group of talented food writes along with helpful cooking tips and an in-depth look at a topical food subject in our featured food article. We also review the sites in our network to help you get better acquainted with the many specialty food niches we cover. Click the button below to be taken to the RPN Blog sign up page. We never rent, sell or trade your personal information as we here at RPN understand it is a privilege to be able to contact you with our insight. Thanks for stopping by our lens and we hope you enjoy becoming a subscriber.
About the Author
Did You Miss Something? Go Back and Read Again!