Crockpot Chicken Recipes
Comforting Crockpot Chicken Recipes
When chicken goes on sale in the summer time you’re going to need some crockpot chicken recipes. When you work it’s always easiest to use the crockpot and some crockpot chicken recipes. Ideally BBQ is always a summer best but you can’t always do that when you get home late, have kids to taxi around and so on. Busy moms need crockpot chicken recipes just so they can set it and forget it. These are a couple of crockpot chicken recipes you can keep on hand when you are in a hurry in the morning. Simple crockpot chicken recipes for the parent on the go. Crockpot chicken recipes are a healthy dinner that you can just whoop up a side dish and you’re done.
Recipe: Cheesy Crockpot Chicken Recipes
Summary: When you’re a person on the go it’s always a good idea to keep condensed soups on hand so you can make these easy crockpot chicken recipes.
Ingredients for Cheesy Crockpot Chicken Recipes
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- 2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup
Instructions for Cheesy Crockpot Chicken Recipes
- Rinse chicken and sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Pour soups and pour over chicken in a Crock Pot.
- Cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 6
Recipe: Chicken Crockpot Broccoli Stuffing Recipe
Summary: This is an easy crockpot chicken recipe that will “stuff” the whole family.
Ingredients for Broccoli Stuffing Crockpot Chicken Recipes
- 4 to 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 small box stove-top Cornbread Stuffing
- 1 (10oz) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 can cream of broccoli with cheese soup
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
Instructions for Broccoli Stuffing Crockpot Chicken Recipes
- Lightly butter your crockpot.
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom.
- In a medium bowl combine ingredients and put over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 7 hours.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Crokpot Chicken Recipes Videos
Chicken in the Crockpot Recipe
Crockpot Chicken Recipes with Wild Rice
Sign Up for the Recipe Publishing Network Newsletter
Every other week we bring you a total unique recipe from our group of talented food writes along with helpful cooking tips and an in-depth look at a topical food subject in our featured food article. We also review the sites in our network to help you get better acquainted with the many specialty food niches we cover. Click the button below to be taken to the RPN Blog sign up page. We never rent, sell or trade your personal information as we here at RPN understand it is a privilege to be able to contact you with our insight. Thanks for stopping by our lens and we hope you enjoy becoming a subscriber.
About the Author
Did You Miss Something? Go Back and Read Again!