Best Jello Swimming Pool Cake
Jello Pool Cake Recipe
During the heat of the summer having a pool party is the best way to beat the heat. Having a jello cake that is decorated as a swimming pool is a awesome idea for a pool party or a birthday party. Making a jello swiming pool cake does take some time but when you see and hear the response of all the guests all the work will be worth it. This jello cake is so moist and delicious that your guests will be requesting you to bring the cake for the next birthday party.
Recipe: Jello Pool Cake
- 1 white/yellow cake mix
- 2 packages Berry blue jello mix
- whipped topping or white buttercream frosting
- teddy graham bears
- round gummy fruit rings
- graham crackers
- prepare cake mix as directed on package.
- remove center of cake for the pool area leave enough cake for bottom of pool so the jello doesnt soak thru.
- next prepare jello as directed adding ice to speed up the cooling process of the jello. pour jello into the swimming pool area of the cake to make the water. Next frost the cake with whipped topping or butter cream frosting.
- Decorate by adding the teddy graham bears and fruit rings in the water. Use a graham cracker for the divng board and add any other pool side items you wish to make this jello swimming pool cake unique.
About the Author
Did You Miss Something? Go Back and Read Again!