BBQ Country Style Ribs Recipe
Easy BBQ Country Style Ribs Recipe
Planning a backyard cookout for the 4th of July? This fast and simple bbq country style ribs recipe is just the ticket to impress your friends and family. You don’t have to be an amazing grill master to prepare this quick and easy recipe for bbq country style ribs. Just follow these simple recipe directions below. (image credit)
BBQ Country Style Ribs is a great backyard cookout meat to serve your guests. Ribs are not too expensive and go a long way to feeding a big crowd. BBQ country style ribs are wonderful served with baked beans or BBQ beans. Add a salad and you have yourself a great meal.
Country Style Ribs with Barbecue
Follow the simple recipe directions below to make the best tasting BBQ Country Style Ribs ever! You will truly love how quick and easy this recipe is to make! I have included a simple recipe for the best ribs side dish ever – BBQ Baked Beans! Enjoy!
Basic Recipe Information
1 Hr 10 Min
BBQ Country Style Ribs Ingredients
- 2 1/2 pounds pork spareribs
- 2 (18 ounce) bottles barbecue sauce
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
BBQ Country Style Ribs Directions
- Place spareribs in a large stock pot with barbecue sauce, onion, salt, and pepper.
- Pour in enough water to cover.
- Bring to a low boil, and cook approximately 40 minutes.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil grate.
- Remove spareribs from the stock pot, and place on the prepared grill.
- Use the barbecue sauce in the saucepan to baste ribs while cooking.
- Grill ribs, basting and turning frequently, for 20 minutes, or until nicely browned.
BBQ Country Style Ribs Nutritional Information
BBQ Country Style Ribs Recipe Cooking Video
I have included an easy to follow cooking video for bbq country style ribs that will help you prepare this recipe. they use different ingredients in the recipe video, but the technique is still the same!
BBQ Country Style Baked Beans Recipe
This recipe for BBQ baked beans is perfect compliment to the bbq country style ribs recipe above. When you combine these two recipes together for a meal, you have a menu that will please all of your backyard cookout guests! (image credit)
BBQ Baked Beans Ingredients
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 4 (15 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic or cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped jalapeno pepper*
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon liquid smoke
Directions for BBQ Baked Beans Recipe
- In a Dutch oven, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees F for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until thickened and bubbly.
Country Style BBQ Baked Beans Cooking Video