Basa Fish Fillet Recipes
Easy Basa Fish Fillet Recipes
Basa fish fillet recipes are a healthy alternative to serving meats like pork, beef and shell fish. You can choose to make basa fish fillet recipes on the grill or stove top. Baked fish recipes are also a favorite with the basa fish. There are a variety of things you can do with basa fish fillet recipes that will make the a low calorie, low fat meal that is very filling. You will enjoy all the things you can prepare with basa fish fillet recipes. You can get yourself a recipe binder or box to keep your basa fish fillet recipes handy in the kitchen. Make fast and easy recipes with basa fish anytime.
Fish recipes like these ones for you Basa fish are a great way to get the protien you need with less fat and calories. Pork and Beef are loaded with fat and chicken and turkey don’t provide the protien that basa fish recipes do. If you want to make something light and fit, with just a little bit of fat and loaded with vitamin E and other nutrients than learn how to make your own basa fish recipes.
Best Basa Fish Fillet Recipes
In order to prepare the best basa fish fillet recipes you must select the freshest pieces of fish you can. Try exploring the local fish market or ask your local grocer. Basa fish recipes, tilapia fish recipes, fish recipes for grilling, baking and searing are all great for a healthier diet and lifestyle. Cooking fish recipes instead of pork and beef is a great way to lose weight and get all the nutrients and vitamins that fish has to offer your body. Fish recipes are growing more and more popular because of the health benefits of eating them. Trying making some basa fish fillet recipes for dinner next time you have company over.
Basa Fish Recipe
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 pound basa (Vietnamese catfish) fillets
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup finely crushed plain Melba toast rounds
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a bowl, thoroughly blend the mayonnaise, mustard, capers, ketchup, paprika, and hot pepper sauce.
- Brush the basa fillets with about 1 tablespoon olive oil, and roll in the crushed Melba toast to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Use a kitchen sprayer to lightly spray the coated fish with remaining olive oil. Arrange the fish in a baking dish and top with garlic and lemon slices.
- Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork and coating is lightly browned. Serve with the mayonnaise sauce mixture.
Diet type: Seafood
Diet (other): Low calories, low fat
Number of servings (yield): 4 to 6
Meal type: Dinner
Recipe Binders to Store Recipes In
About the Author
Did You Miss Something? Go Back and Read Again!